Neuro physiotherapy is largely a non-chemical procedure through which mobility and function disorders can be improved. Many small to highly complex issues such as muscular weakness, lack of balance, severe injuries, special and tremors, loss of function, and even Parkinson’s disease can be treated using this procedure.
Neuro physiotherapy in India is not only an affordable procedure but it is also bereft of all the side effects that you will expect from alternatives like medication and surgery. Neuro physiotherapy uses massages and assisted exercises that facilitate joint mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, re-balancing and other healing processes.
What does a physiotherapy service include?
Every neuro physiotherapy center in India is committed to providing an extensive range of the best services in medical and allied scientific fields to their patients. Among the many diseases and disorders covered and treated through neuro physiotherapy, some are
- Traumatic brain injury
- Sensory motor performance
- Motor neuron disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Functional neurological disorders
- Post-medical treatment of stroke and haemorrhage
- Tissue injury post an accident
- Partial joint mobilization
- Endurance and strength in geriatric patients
- Easy muscle tension for spondylitis
Different physiotherapists specialize in different areas of the vast field that is physiotherapy. Neuro physiotherapists in India go through rigorous training and practice periods. These are essential criteria for good quality treatment.
Do you need physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is one of the best medical interventions you can give to yourself if you have received any neuromusculoskeletal injury or are affected by any progressive disease. Re-learning and reinforcing patterns are bright to conscious view using physiotherapy through physical exercises.
Characteristics of a good physiotherapist
The best physiotherapy center will always make sure to bring you skilled and educated physiotherapists who have appropriate experience to treat even complex diseases.
- Advanced training: Advanced training that specializes in certain complex disciplines requires the physiotherapist to have knowledge about different body parts on a tissue and cellular level.
- Knowledge of the latest techniques and equipment: Medicine as a field is constantly broadening its horizons. When you enrol for a physiotherapy program you undoubtedly expect to be treated with the finest technology possible. Not only must physiotherapists know these technologies but so must the center possess them all.
- Compassionate and empathic: Compassion and empathy are too foundational stones of good medical treatment. Physiotherapists are directly working on your body which means their compassion is even more valuable to you as a patient. Hence it is also important to know how your physiotherapist is as a person when you choose to work with them.
How should I look for a good physiotherapist?
How should you start the process of looking for just the perfect physiotherapist?
- Ask your doctor: if your doctor is great chances are the physiotherapist they recommend to you is also great. Give them a chance!
- Ask a friend: if you have friends or family who has had physiotherapy in the past you should approach them looking for your therapist.
- Look at the session plans: a good physiotherapist will explain to you your session plan. Look at it carefully and decide whether it works for you.
Have a chat: last but not least you will be able to figure out whether you match the personality of your physiotherapist or not by having an honest chat.